ITR Concession Company LLC (ITRCC) wants all drivers to have a safe and easy experience with E-ZPass SM. Here is everything drivers need to know about your E-ZPass SM.
About E-ZPass SM
E-ZPass SM is the fastest, easiest way to pay your tolls on the Indiana Toll Road. E-ZPass SM is the most common form of electronic toll collection. E-ZPass SM makes your travel convenient and saves you time. All you need is a transponder in your vehicle and you can simply drive through E-ZPass SM designated toll lanes. Your toll is debited from a pre-paid account.
There’s no need to waste travel time searching for coins, credit cards or tickets which can add unnecessary time and stress to your day. The E-ZPass SM is as easy as 1-2-3!
E-ZPass SM is also accepted at the following E-ZPass SM States:
- Chicago Skyway
- Illinois State Toll Highway Authority
- Louisville-Southern Indiana Ohio River Bridges
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Ohio Turnpike
- Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia Parkways
View map here
*SEPTEMBER 1st, 2018: ORLANDO, FL — The Central Florida Expressway Authority (CFX) and the E-ZPass Group, a network of toll road agencies operating from Maine to North Carolina and west through Illinois , announced today that the E-ZPass toll transponder will be accepted on CFX’s Metro Orlando toll roads beginning September 1, 2018. CFX is the first Florida toll agency to join the E-ZPass network bringing the total number of states served by E-ZPass to 17. Read more here
Purchase an E-ZPASS SM
Certain vehicles may require a bumper transponder due to a heated/infrared windshield, etc. Please see our alternative mounting vehicle list to determine whether your vehicle will require a bumper transponder or an interior transponder. For bumper transponder orders please contact our Customer Care Center. Download Mounting Instructions here.
Activate Your E-ZPASS SM
If you purchased your E-ZPASS SM online and have received it in the mail:
1) Click on the orange “E-ZPASS SM Login” button on the top right of this page. (If you are on a mobile device, please scroll to the top of this page and select the menu option “E-ZPASS SM Login”.)
2) Log in with the account you created when you placed your transponder order.
3) Select the option to activate your transponder. At the top please select/highlight the transponder/tag that you have received and enter the activation number off the paperwork that was mailed to you.
Once you have completed these steps your transponder should now be active in the State of Indiana within one-three hours of activation. Outside of Indiana, you may experience up to a 48-hour activation delay.
If you purchased your E-ZPASS SM at a local CVS and are ready to activate your transponder, please click here.