ITR Concession Company LLC (ITRCC) wants all drivers to have a safe and easy experience with E-ZPass. Here is everything drivers need to know about your E-ZPass.
E-ZPass is the fastest, easiest way to pay your tolls on the Indiana Toll Road. E-ZPass is the most common form of electronic toll collection. E-ZPass makes your travel convenient and saves you time. All you need is a transponder in your vehicle and you can simply drive through E-ZPass designated toll lanes. Your toll is debited from a pre-paid account.
There’s no need to waste travel time searching for coins, credit cards or tickets which can add unnecessary time and stress to your day. The E-ZPass is as easy as 1-2-3!
E-ZPass is also accepted at the following E-ZPass States:
- Chicago Skyway
- Illinois State Toll Highway Authority
- Louisville-Southern Indiana Ohio River Bridges
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Ohio Turnpike
- Pennsylvania Turnpike
- Rhode Island
- West Virginia Parkways
Purchase an E-ZPASS
Activate Your E-ZPASS
If you purchased your E-ZPASS online and have received it in the mail:
1) Click on the orange “E-ZPASS Login” button on the top right of this page. (If you are on a mobile device, please scroll to the top of this page and select the menu option “E-ZPASS Login”.)
2) Log in with the account you created when you placed your transponder order.
3) Select the option to activate your transponder. At the top please select/highlight the transponder/tag that you have received and enter the activation number off the paperwork that was mailed to you.
Once you have completed these steps your transponder should now be active in the State of Indiana within one-three hours of activation. Outside of Indiana, you may experience up to a 48-hour activation delay.
If you purchased your E-ZPASS at a local CVS and are ready to activate your transponder, please click here.