Indiana Toll Road – Precautions for Coronavirus
The Indiana Toll Road has been monitoring the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) throughout the United States, and here at home. With a view to minimizing this rapidly emerging risk, we’ve immediately implemented a series of new protocols and controls which may temporarily impact our customer experience:
- Where possible, we encourage customers to use E-ZPass or credit card payment methods to minimize cash handling at our toll plazas.
- Our walk-in customer center in Elkhart will be closed until further notice.
- Customers may experience longer-than-usual delays at our toll plazas or call center as we operate with higher call volumes and a more limited staffing pool.
- We ask those customers without an urgent E-ZPass or account issue to contact us in the coming weeks or to service their account at IndianaTollRoad.org.
- For those needing urgent assistance, an agent can be reached at (574) 675-4010 Monday – Friday 9am-2pm eastern.
We ask for your patience during this time. Please know that we place the highest emphasis on the safety of both our customers and employees. We will continue to monitor the situation and seek ongoing guidance from health and government agencies. As necessary, we will provide further updates through our website at www.IndianaTollRoad.org, and social media channels.