Sometimes drivers miss a toll payment or may not pay the correct amount. Please click here to pay. It’s easy. Thank you.
ITR Concession Company LLC (ITRCC) is committed to a safe experience for its travelers. In the case of any unforeseen emergency situations, here is some helpful information.
Lane Closure Report
To view the Lane Closure Report click here
Indiana State Police – Toll Road District
The Indiana State Police post is located off of exit 96 (Elkhart East toll plaza). If you are in need of a State Trooper you can:
• Contact any toll attendant
• Contact Travel plaza vendor
• Dial 911 from your cellular phone
Travelers who experience vehicle problems or other emergencies should:
- Signal changing of lanes and pull off of the roadway, onto the shoulder
- Turn on your flashing hazard lights and raise your hood to signal distress
- Remain in your vehicle if you cannot quickly fix the problem
- If you have a cellular telephone, dial 911 for assistance
Please do not attempt to walk, hitchhike or stop other vehicles for help. A State Trooper or Toll Road employee will observe your distress signal and stop. Motor club service is available along most portions of the Indiana Toll Road upon request. For your protection, there is a 2-hour limit for all disabled vehicles.
Abandoned vehicles will be towed off of the Indiana Toll Road for protective custody.